Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Day of the Donkey

Wow, last night was rough. It was your typical bad side of variance day. I won’t get into all the details, they’re not that interesting, but the end results was a 25BB loss. Not too bad, but getting rivered in so many spots was rough. That’s the way it goes, I guess.

Now for some good news, I will be buying a laptop computer by the end of the month. My first significant purchase for myself in a long while. You see, where I live, a bunch of people all use the same computer, and more often than not, I’m stuck playing later at night. It usually results in short nights of sleep and, evidently, rough days at work. No more though, I’ll wait for my credit card statement to come through before making the purchase.

I also need to play more tournaments. Now that I have created an account at Full Tilt, I’d really like to get involved more there. That 16K Guaranteed looks pretty ‘Effin sweet, so look for me trying to hit some kind of score there.

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home