Friday, August 25, 2006

A Shorty but a Goodie

Short one today, really didn’t play much Poker last night. The tables were just terrible. I was stuck around 100$ for most of the session. I was catching cards but I couldn’t get any action with them. Gotta love picking up aces three times and win the blinds each and every single time with ‘em.
Managed to win a few pots here and there until I won a decent size one when I turned a 10 high flush. I quit with a 50$ profit. Pretty lame but what can you do?

*****************


Still datamining Party. I should have more than 15 000 hands when it’s all said and done. I won’t have time to play tonight so I’ll be picking up some more. I should finally get a chance to sit down and start fish hunting the 3/6$ tables tomorrow. Can’t wait to get at it.

*****************


Whatever happened to Gus Hansen? Remember when he used to win all kinds of shit? Was he really a donk who got lucky a bunch of times?


Later...

2 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

hes online at full tilt alot and usually makes bank on it

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Yeah I am in the process of datamining 100 and 200NL on Tilt. Unfortunately these days I am playing like one of the desirable donks, so gotta work on that too.

GL with the 3/6 - we wanna see Wes like numbers in short course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home