Friday, March 10, 2006

Murphy’s Law

Ugh, whatever I win on one day, I lose the next. Such is the grind. Very frustrating. So many nasty rivers, it’s depressing.

Better news on the computer front though, I finally managed to order my laptop. A really nice machine, powerful little bugger. I should be getting it in the middle of next week. I really don’t know why I didn’t think of this earlier. Again this week, I’ve been staying WAY too late playing poker (with average results to boot) and as result am the functional equivalent of a mindless zombie at work the next day. Thankfully, these days will be behind me for good come the middle of next week.

Busy weekend on tap for, probably won’t get to play mucho poker. I’ll be hitting the clubs tonight and a Comedy Club on Saturday. I’ll try and squeeze everything I can in there but it won’t be easy.

Be good out there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home