Thursday, October 05, 2006

Poker Takes a Backseat

Haven’t been hitting the tables much in the past few days. Hockey season is now fully upon us and I now find myself submerged in fantasy drafts, hockey pools and just general hockey watching. Boy am I ever happy to have hockey back. And we spanked the Leafs yesterday for good measure. Whoo!!

I haven’t played a hand of Poker since Monday. I’ve been working on the Pokerroom bonus and cleared around 1000 out of the 5000 points necessary to release the 500$. All my sessions have been winners except for one. And yet, I find myself sitting on a paltry 32$ profit. Should have been over 200$ but I did lose a nice chunk of change in that one dreadful session. It should be noted that all this play is at 2/4$ 5-max, it seems I’m really getting a hang for the game and I’m not really interested in going back to Full Ring for anytime soon. We’ll see how long this lasts. I should be able to squeeze in a session later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home