Monday, March 13, 2006

The Donkey Myth

Finally ended up playing some Poker this weekend but the results were iffy at best. I’m winning money on Full Tilt and Titan I’m losing badly on Party.

Here’s the thing, I’m a really meticulous player. Whenever I sit down at a table, it’s because I know there’s a shitload of fish there. I use PokerTracker and PokerAceHud actively to give myself every single edge I can get.

And yet, it’s those damn fishes who are killing me right now (dropped around 400$ playing 3/6 Hold’em this weekend). Why are these fucking monkeys always drawing out against me? Why are they constantly donating to everyone at the table yet consistently river their 3 outers against me? Why are my aces always cracked by their 5-3 suited? Do I really want these idiots sitting at my table?

I’m sitting out Party Poker, at least the 3/6 game, for a while. I’m redepositing 400$ to clear the triple bonus but I’ll be dropping to .50/1$. Hopefully I don’t manage to lose the whole damn thing over there.

I’m also gonna start some satellites to make it the WSOP. I don’t have the money to splash around in 200$+ tournaments so I’ll try the cheapest low buy-ins out there and see where that takes me. Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home