Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Grin-din'

Grin-din', when you know what I keep in a lining
[Censored] better stay in line,
When you see a [Censored] like me shinin' (Grin-ding!)


The Clipse
----------------------------

It's that time again, rollin' up them sleeves and grindin' down the bonuses. I’m having a blast playing the 6-max games. It’s definitely more entertaining, you actually FEEL like you’re competing, trying to out play an opponent as opposed to the nut peddling exercise that is full ring. I was running quite well for a short little while but I’ve hit a few snags. Right now, my biggest leak is not cutting my losses short. I’ll spend a good chunk of a session being stuck, get back to even after a sweet card rush only to stubbornly lose it all trying to make it bigger. Gotta stop doing that.

I’ve played a few different limits, mostly 2/4 and 3/6 and both seem to play the same. I’m way over-rolled for these games but I get to enjoy learning the nuances without losing my mind due to astronomical losses. I’m getting there though and I’m hoping to be really profitable in those games soon.

I managed to break the top 30 of a 5$ tournament on Titan on Saturday. My reward for the 3 and a half hour tourney session? 11$. Yay me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home