Tuesday, March 14, 2006

One of Those Days

After a ridiculously awful Sunday of Poker, Lady Variance payed me off nicely last night. It was just one of those miracle days where everything goes right. Pairs become sets that then become full houses, open-ended straight draws that actually end up hitting, big pairs holding up, etc.

I’m currently clearing a bonus on Titan Poker to collect 9000 PSO points, and, well, Titan is a fucking goldmine. Seriously. When I logged in, I noticed that a 5/10 full ring table was running with over 50% of the players seeing flops. Curiosity got the best of me and I ended up taking a seat there. This table had to be seen to be believed. It was as loose and juicy as a 0.50/1$ Party Poker table! Most of the idiots who’d see flops would end up staying there all the way to the river (Holding powerhouses like K high no less). Big pockets pairs would get smoked by idiots who’d river two pair with their suited 10-5, etc. It was that damn good. I sat down with 150$ and ran it up to 350$ in no time. I also got a shitload of Titan points by sitting there so I’m hoping to be done with the PSO deal by Wednesday.

EVERY Poker Player should leave some money on that site to take advantage of these idiots. They’re basically tripping over themselves to give it away folks and I’ll be right there to collect.

I also had a nice night playing on Full Tilt, the 3/6$ Limit games are quite beatable there. It’s also nice that I’m getting payed to play there thanks to ThisIsTheNuts.com (Referal code: Suiteness if you’re ever interested in signing up). Rakeback is definitely the way to go guys, so look it up.

I’m still waiting for my Laptop, UPS tracking service is now saying that it’s in Transit, whatever the hell that means. I sure as hell can’t wait to get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home