Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Titan Strikes Back

Bad night at Titan where I dropped an entire buy-in playing 5-10$. Nothing major really happened, I was pretty much card dead for the session and got sucked out a few times. I did tilt a little towards the end, pissing away 8 BB’s but those are the breaks.

The funny thing is I’m neither upset or frustrated with the loss. I didn’t play badly, I just didn’t catch any cards. I was still amazed at how atrocious most of these players are. One thing’s for sure, I’ll be back there tonight looking for some revenge. I’m almost through with the PSO bonus but I’m planning to be around Titan for a loooooong while.

I did book another 100$ win at Full Tilt. Typical hit and run session. Picked up Aces twice, cracked pocket Queens with KQ when I flopped a king and that was pretty much it. I’m almost up to a grand on that site. Long may it continue!

I still need to deposit that 400$ on Party, will probably do so on Thursday. I plan on 7-tabling 0.50/1$ to get this done as quick as possible. I just wanna get through a bonus with some kind of profit. My last reload at Party was an absolute disaster so I’m hoping to avoid that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home