Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sick again!

Unreal, after fighting a cold for 2 weeks, I managed to pick it up again! I’ve been coughing like a Mofo for the past two days and I generally feel like complete shit. Yay me!

I didn’t play any Poker yesterday, playing sick has to rank up there as a definite –EV experience so I took the night off. It kinda sucks that I missed the WWDN but there will be other nights. I will signup for the Mookie tonight though. Wednesdays is usually the day I watch America’s Next Top Model with my Girlfriend (UGH) but she’s gone for the week so that frees me of that burden.

Don’t really know what I’m gonna do as far as Poker concern. I know I’ll be dropping down limits while I’m fighting through the downswing but I don’t really know where I want to play. I’m really tempted to go back to the Party Network. They have a reload bonus going on right now and I kinda miss the shitty graphics, the buggy software and the god awful customer service. It sucks that I’m not getting rakeback there but their gift store is really nice and I’ve received both of my Items in perfect condition. We’ll see I guess.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Come! Let us play together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home