Monday, April 03, 2006

Testing...Testing...1-2-3

And we’re back! The end of last week was pretty hectic, with me being exhausted, busy, at the dentist and just enjoying the fine weather leaving little time for blogging activities. But the show must go on as they say so, without further adieu...

Poker was okay this weekend. I want free stuff so I dropped down a few limits to rake in some hands to get ‘em. If I had some doubts before, they’ve been all removed now. Bonus chasing is -EV all the way for me. Dropped 100 BB playing 0.50/1$ limit poker at Poker Rewards this weekend. That’s crazy, I never remember losing that much at these levels before. True, there were some side splitting brutal suckouts here and there but seriously, 100$ ?!? Anyway, 200 more hands and I’m done with that. I will then sign on to the Gaming Club for a final hurrah and I’ll put gift chasing away for good. The fact of the matter is that I'm in this to make money, not to get free chipsets. It's a cute diversion once in a while, but above and beyond, the point of all this is to make money. Period.

Tonight is the WSOP Blogger Satellite on PokerStars so I’ll definitely be signing up for that. I haven’t played a tournament in so many centuries that I forgot the way I’m supposed to play. I know the basics, tight early, loosen up a bit in the middle, become a maniac aggressive nut on the bubble and chill at the end, etc.... We’ll see how it goes. If I don’t win, I’m more than happy to know that the money will be helping a deserving blogger to get there so It’s all good.

We finally agreed on a date for my second HUC match. By all accounts it will be held Tomorrow on Full Tilt somewhere between 8:30 and 9 PM. Hope to see a bunch of you guys there, it should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home