Friday, April 07, 2006

The Champ was here...

----------------
If you still want to hate, I've got a big blue veiner you can gag on.
----------------
The Poker Champ


Why Champ? Why leave us after getting us hooked on your brilliant, brilliant stuff? *snif*

I’m pretty much the new kid on the block so I didn’t know one thing about the Champ. It was only this past Tuesday, when every known Poker blogger on the planet came out of the champ closet, that I got the opportunity to find his blog. Folks, if you haven’t done so yet, go read the whole thing. It’s really, REALLY worth it. I haven’t laughed this much in years. Wether he’s agonizing over the bad play of donkeys (whom he calls tourists) or bashing other bloggers (“No worries, I know his game sucks shit”) the whole thing had me on the floor laughing from beginning to end. The reason why he probably had so many people fooled though, and I would have been one of them btw, is that he was really gamer. The man could play some cards. Witness him crushing the 45 SNG challenge or his final table showing at the WPBT WSOP satellite. Kudos to those responsible.

Here’s a brief summary of how Poker has been for me in the past two days:
AA: 1 for 4
KK: 2 for 6
QQ: 0 for 8

How the fuck I am suppose to win money if I keep losing with the three best starting hands in Hold’Em? Ironically, I’m actually up 1.73 BB for those two days so I guess it could be worst.

I’m almost done clearing those 750 raked hands for my last PSO gift. You really burn through these things quick when you’re 4 tabling 0.50/1$ 6-max. I’m also up on the site so far which is also a +. I’m really starting to get the hang of 6-max. Once I’m done with this bonus, I’m gonna move up to 3-6$ 6-max and see if I can get something going at that level.

Full Tilt LHE games are on temporary hiatus for me. For one, they are absolute rock gardens and the suckouts are getting to me something harsh. I’ll dabble in NL for a while and I’m also gonna start stockpiling a shitload of 26$ tokens. I’m due for a big tourney score, I just need to put myself in those situations more (meaning actually playing a tournament instead of talking non stop about playing more tournaments)

Now you fucking tourists can all gag on my big blue veiner.

Why champ? *snif *

2 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I miss him too.. *sniff*. We should all play a memorial Blue-Veiner Invitational to celebrate his short life.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger L'artiste said...

lol

I'm down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home