Friday, April 14, 2006

Poker’s being mean to me…

Ugh, what a brutal run. I’m currently stuck into a nasty funk. It’s simply sick how the fish manage to hit their two outers against me on suck a consistent basis.

The losses are not that bad, I pulled the plug before mayhem, but it still boggles the mind at how quickly EVERYTHING can go down in a hurry when playing poker.

I have few days off at work so I’ll do the same regarding LHE cash games. I refuse to play through a downswing since it nearly cost me my sanity as well as my bankroll earlier this year. I’ll be focusing my energies on playing some tournaments in the hopes of hitting a big score. At the very least, it’ll be good to have my focus in another direction. Earlier today, I bubbled the final table of a 180 SNG on Pokerstars when my flopped top two pair got rivered by flush. What else is new, really?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home