Thursday, March 23, 2006

You Give me Fever...

Fighting through a pretty nasty cold. My whole body is aching like crazy. Ugh, work cannot end soon enough.

Didn’t get to play any Poker last night (For those keeping count, that’s TWO whole days in a row without Poker. Must be some kind of record) Laptop is finally connected to the Internet but Desktop was so freaking ravaged by Spyware and Viruses that I had to format the whole damn thing. Start fresh. I’m just praying here that I won’t be getting abused too much running around for drivers and such since I’m feeling absolutely horrible and not really in the mood to troubleshoot PC’s right now.

HUC #3 tonight, I’ll try and bring my A game over there (Considering my lack of skills in HU Poker, might as well call it my F or G game) but I’m not really expecting much. Just not get embarrassed by doing something incredibly stupid like calling an all-in raise with K-J offsuit when the blinds are 25/50 only to run into pocket Aces.

Got to read about the bloggers heading over to the Playboy Mansion. Sweet Merciful Jesus... Someone, SOMEHOW, has to find a way to get some kind, hell any kind ofaction in there! And I want to read all about it. Pictures would be nice too...

3 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

You are sick, huh? And right before the HUC3. My plan has worked...

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Hmmm...sure you can't play HU..lol

Congrats on your win..

And be serious, do you really think those guys are gonna get action at the mansion? If so, I say its lies...all lies...

But go ahead, have your fantasies..

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Jimmy said...

Congrats on your win last night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home