Monday, October 23, 2006

Missin’ out on the Big Game

Ah well, almost. I came this close to winning a @#$%^ ticket to the big game but I bubbled on the tier two satellite. I was once suckout away from making it too. Some moron pushed his AQo from the button only to see the big time chip leading BB wake up with Kings. This push was beyond stupid since I was all-in by default in my BB in the next hand! Well AQ sucked out an ace on the turn and managed to double himself up. I got dumped on the very next hand. I won't wait 'til next Sunday to try and win the next, I can tell you that.

While I was on Full Tilt, I managed to get a few hands in towards clearing that never ending bonus. Is it possible to be eternally non profitable at a particular site? It doesn't matter what stakes I'm playing or what games even but the end result is always the same: Me + Full Tilt = -$. Flop a set? River will bring someone else a flush or a straight. Turn a straight? Villain rivers a FH. It just never fails and it's pretty @#$$%# annoying. Yesterday's biggest doozie (and there were many) was probably this gem of a heads up pot:

Me AK

Flop: A-A-3
Turn: 3
River: 3

Villain's hand? J3o

I love Poker.

*********************


Would you believe me if I told you I'm STILL not done with that Pokerroom bonus? This week should be the last stretch but man-o-man do I ever want to get out that place. I'm getting killed by these Scandinavian morons who figure it's fun to cap pre-flop with 3-5o and manage to river their flopped gutshot to crack your sets of aces. Is life so good in Scandinavia that they can afford to piss money away like this or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home