Monday, June 18, 2007

About to play the Hoy!

Man, it's been awhile. In what was probably the longest Tier one Sng in the history of Full Tilt Poker, I managed to bag a 26 token that I've already used to book a seat in this week Monday at the Hoy tourney. The Math, along with theRiverchasers tourney, are the two blogger events that I've played the least. I think I've played one Math tourney (Wayyyy back in the day when it was held on Pokerstars) and I have yet to pop my Riverchasers cherry. Now that I have somewhat of a bankroll on Full Tilt, I'm glad that I'll be able to play more of these events in the future.

The Unlimited Hold'em cash games have been kind to me this weekend I'm happy to say. After a nasty stretch of breakeven play (About 5k hands) it was nice to land on the positive side of things. There's really no secret recipe to obtain success at 50$ NL tables. Basic ABC poker will get the job done. It's a nice grind so I can't complain for now, but I can't wait to actually some real poker when I reach the 1$ tables.

Well, my MATH table just popped up so I guess that's it for me. Hopefully my next post will be all about me besting 50 odd blogger for a nice 500$ payday. One can only hope!


Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home