Tuesday, December 19, 2006

ACCESS TO THIS INTERNET SITE IS PROHIBITED

Reason: The Websense category "Proxy Avoidance" is filtered.
------------------------------

This is the message I’m getting when I am now trying to access my blog from work. WTF? Yesterday it seems I was the only victim but there is now quite a few that I can’t access from my workstation. I can still login to blogger though and I can read all the blogs through bloglines. For now. FU Canadian Government, you can’t make me work if I don’t feel like it!!

Poker has been fairly swingy in the past few days. I had another one of my relapses yesterday. You know the ones, quit a session up 200+$, log out, decided to squeeze in a few more hands only to lose everything you had won up until then + more. Tsk tsk, the crack head kid rears his ugly head again. Oh well, I’m still up nicely for the month and there’s nowhere to go but up.

It’s crazy to think that I’ve cracked the 500$ barrier in rakeback and there’s still more than 10 days left in the month. Man, was I ever doing this Poker thing wrong before. It’s insane to think that I could win over 1k a month simply by sitting down and playing hands, by gawd, Wes is banging out 5k in rake back alone on a monthly basis. Oh the possibilities. The yearly reviews will be popping up all over the blogsphere and mine is a bit of downer. On the + side, I quadrupled my roll in 2006 but it’s only now that I start to grasp what is really necessary to crush the online games. 2007 should be interesting for sure.

WWDN? Probably not, I'm still working on that X-Mas shopping thing. Yeah, I suck. I'm almost done though. Things are also looking for me health wise. I usually always manage to get crazy sick in the days leading to X-Mas but this year I caught the bug a few weeks in advance. Now if this shit can hold up for a few more days, knock days, this brotah should be golden. Wish me luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home