Thursday, December 14, 2006

Alive and Well

Yeah yeah, I’m still here, still doing my thing. I’ve been playing Poker but simply could not find the time to blog. I usually write my posts at work but we’ve been absolutely swamped lately. I can’t freakin’ wait ‘til next Thursday when I finally start my X-Mas holidays. 7 straight days away from work, I don’t think I can picture anything better at this point. I need the days off, badly.

Poker is going well, still doing the grinding thing. It’s not the most exciting activity for sure, but it pads the roll. I should be getting a 300$ rake back payment either today or tomorrow and I’m on pace for a gargantuan 500$+ payment for next month. Looks like I’m finally doing this Poker thing right.

I’ve been enjoying the Vegas Recaps greatly. It seems like such great fun that I always end up kicking myself for not going. I simply have to make it to the next summer event. This is getting silly. If it ends up being near/around the WSOP, some nice possibilities will definitely arise out of this too. I’ll have the vacation, hopefully I’ll have the Passoport and the money shouldn’t be an issue.

IF I DON’T MAKE IT TO THE NEXT BLOGGER GATHERING I WILL PUT MY LEFT NUT ON E-BAY!

BOOK IT!!

There, maybe that is the motivation I need...

X-Mas shopping? I haven’t done shit yet. Nada, nothing, zilch, zero, etc. Yes, I am an horrible son/brother/boyfriend/friend/co-worker. Will be working on that this weekend.

Later..

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger katitude said...

The next blogger gathering is in Toronto in Feb *grin. Details to follow on my blog....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home