Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Taking a shot

When I logged in to Titan Poker last night, I saw that a full ring game of 10/20$ was opened so I sat down to take a look.

Verdict? Same ol’ same ol’ Titan. 5-7 players seeing flops, idiots calling all the way to the end with bottom pair or wired pairs of 4's on A-Q-10-X-X boards, etc. I love Titan so much. Didn’t have time to play much, bought it for 300$ and left 30 minutes later with a small 1 BB win. Couldn’t catch any cards to save my life. I really liked the experience and would definitely welcome the opportunity to take another shot at these limits, so I’ll keep ya’ll up to date. (As if anybody is reading)

Other than that, the night was pretty dismal. Started my Pokerroom bonus the same way the last one ended, by losing. Nothing insane really, 10 BB playing 3-6 limit, but annoying just the same. The highlight (lowlight really) of the session was flopping top two pair with AK only to be involved in a raising war with some idiot who just happens to hold pocket aces. I hate Poker. And yet...

That was nothing compared to the atrocity that was my Full Tilt 5$-10$ session. Dropped 27 BB but was down 45BB at one point. Just getting ridiculous beats, idiots cold calling 3 bets with any suited two and catching their flush on the river or reverse dominating me with their ace-rag. I went on a nice little rush at the end to somewhat salvage this nightmare of a session. Something to build on I guess.

What I really hate about this game? Sitting at these 5$-10$ tables steaming like a Mofo while idiots with VP$IPs of 56% are cleaning house, flopping two pairs and flushes by cold calling raises with pure crap. Last night was a slaughterhouse for all the big pockets pairs at the table. This game is all bout the long term but It’s hard to maintain that attitude when your aces get cracked by a moron who called a preflop cap with A-4 offsuit and flops a ridiculous 4-4-3. How the hell I am supposed to not lose money here?

Laptop is working, router simply won’t. I get to login to the router and put in all the settings but it simply won’t connect. Stupid broadband connection. My ISP offers some kind of modem router to all it’s customers and one is on the way. I should be getting that sometime this week. Hopefully that fixes all my problems cause I’m really tired of playing those late night sessions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home