Thursday, June 22, 2006

Absolute Pokah!

It’s pretty much settled, I’ll probably signup with Absolute Poker as early as tonight. Thisisthenuts.com hands out a pretty decent deal, 100% deposit bonus up to 750$ plus you get to collect rakeback at 28% while clearing said bonus. They also, apparently, offer tons of reload bonuses so I’ll try to take full advantage of that at the same time.

The month of June has been pretty good to me. I’m 200$ short of hitting 2k, which would be one of my best months ever. With eight days left in the month, I’m hoping that a new playing site will help me get over that hump. Again last night I had to take a night off since I couldn’t find a decent 5-10$ LHE game going.

I also received a copy of Harrington Hold’Em Volume 3. I haven’t read it completely yet but what I saw seemed to have been worth the wait. The book mostly focuses on post-flop play, which is definitely interesting. I’ll try to finish it this weekend and post a quick review here.

Good luck at the tables all!

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Thanks for the suggestion that everyone spoil me in Vegas! I cannot wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home