Wednesday, June 07, 2006

You’re oh so swingy…

Last night was a bit of rough. After a +600$ win on Monday, I nearly dropped half of that yesterday. Just your typical run of the mill variance BS. Oh yeah, I ran into quads twice. Yup, I ran into freakin’ quads twice in the same evening. And I had good hands too, obviously, so that cost me a bundle. Odds on this happening please? *Sigh*

The WWDN was an absolute disaster for me. I wasn’t feeling it, I was distracted and I pretty much brought my C- game to the table. This resulted in my worst ever finish in this thing, 57th out of 67. Just flat out terrible.

Still working on the Full Tilt signup bonus. I’ve now released 480$ out of 600$. I should have this completed by the end of the next week. With that said, I really need to add that the LHE games at FT are absolutely terrible. Could this place be more of a rock garden? Most hands rarely ever see a flop and the only way you make any money is if two players start up with big pocket pairs. I won a huge one with AA against KK, my only pot at FT that was more than 6BB but everything else will pick you up the blinds or fold everybody at your flop bet. Haaate!

I don’t know if I’ll have much time to hit the tables tonight since I’ll be heading out with some friends. I’m pretty tired so I might just take a night off and rest these tired old legs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home