Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Beer and Boobies

The international beer festival was a hoot, crappy weather notwithstanding. This being my third straight year of attendance, I have been branching out more and more into different types of beer and I've become more appreciative of a finer product. For my first year there, I stuck to run of the mill beers like Alexander Keith's, Rickard's Red, Heineken and such. A sip of Stout would have had me running for the hills. Now, though I simply cannot get enough of it (Stout).

My first few samplings were mostly of the Black kind. I stumbled upon the McAuslan brewery where I got to sample their Oatmeal Stout. Dayummmm that was some good shit! I like my stouts strong, with a really hefty chocolate taste and this one hit the spot pretty damn well.

I then proceeded to the next pit stop, the brewery "Le Grimoire". The girls handing out the beer here were better than anything else in that damn place. They had quite possibly the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life, a brunette with gorgeous blue eyes. Yum! Their stout, "La Noire Soeur" was okay, but the chocolaty taste was somewhat missing.

I then had nice discovery by sampling a Porter, my first ever btw, called 'Le Corriveaux'. Now this I liked a lot. Really reminded me of the Oatmeal stout I had a few minutes before and I was pleasantly surprised.

And then, the goddess that knocked me flat on my ass, "L'aphrodisiaque" from the brewpub "Dieu du ciel". Easily the finest alcohol liquid I've ever put in my mouth. Folks, this was like drinking milk chocolate beer. A nice dark tan with a syrupy foamy head; coupled with a ridiculous cocoa after taste that sends your senses in ecstasy. Yes, it was that damn good, it is now my life goal to find this thing in a bottle so I can drink some at home.

Since this event was held in Montreal, you can pretty much expect to be surrounded by hot chicks. It's pretty much a given, Montreal always brings out the pretty. One of my friends had just a bought a digital camera so we pretty much went out of our way to ask hot chicks to take some pictures with us. Cool thing about hot French chicks, they'll pretty much do whatever you ask for as long as you're polite. Here's what I mean:

This one's boobs are just as big as my freakin' head. And I have a big head...


I was asking this one if her boobs were real, she pretty much laughed it out saying "Oh, you silly black man you..."


Can't wait to do it again next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home