Monday, June 26, 2006

So far, so good

The start up to Absolute Poker has been going well. The software is a bit ugly, if not atrocious, but there’s a fine selection of games available and the play is quite fast. Most importantly though, is the ability to clear bonuses while collecting rakeback, which is all kind of awesome. Definitely some interesting numbers for me to keep an eye on throughout the month. I’m up a few hundreds so far and I plan on hitting the tables again later tonight so let’s hope I can keep it up.

The WSOP is now officially underway. I had set a goal to at least make it to some kind of 1500$ event in the next three years and I can safely say that I won’t be getting there for a loooong while. For one, my tournament game is beyond atrocious at this point, so that would be a complete waste of a thousand dollars. Time is definitely on my side to improve it’s just a matter of putting in the actual effort to do it.

I’ll try to make it to the Monday at the Hoy tonight but I can’t really guarantee anything. I’ll definitely swing by to rail on the good folks at one point though.

Later....

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Riverrun said...

You'll be at a $1500 event next year I guaruntee it!! 12 months is a long time to improve and build a solid bankroll to finance a $1500 event.

good luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home