Monday, October 30, 2006

One down and many many more to go

Well I FINALLY managed to complete the Pokerroom 500$ reload bonus sometimes in the early hours of saturday. End result: 181$ profit.

Out of a 500$ bonus.

What a fucking tragedy.

In all fairness, I got stuck miserably early in the reload process so any profit could be considered somewhat of a victory. But DAMN, did I ever get frustrated losing $ after $ against Scandinavian morons who figure it’s a good idea to cold call three bets with 6-2o and river FH's to crack your AA's and seeing them defending their play with such nonsense as "Pot odds dictated the call".

No, I didn’t get it either.

Anyways, a dollar earned is always better than a dollar loss so let’s just rejoice on that for now and move on to just as big and just as good other things...

Which, of course, would mean the 500$ Full Tilt reload bonus. As you all know, Full Tilt and myself have quite the hateful relationship going on. The anal raping was in full force in the early going when I kept losing with silly little hands like flopped sets and straights to runner runner FH and such bullshit. "Here we go again!" I yelled. The tide seems to have reversed and I now find myself down a measly 10 big bets. I also released 60$ of said bonus so there’s obviously lots more work to do.

My discipline at the table has been lacking lately. I’ve been guilty of running back to the tables mere minutes after booking solid wins, only to give it all back, and sometimes more, in the span of 50 hands. Such are the swings of shorthanded limit poker. So for the month of November, I’ll have to work on quitting the game when I’m up a decent amount instead of finding new and interesting ways of pissing it all back in mere seconds.


Good luck out there fellas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home