Friday, July 27, 2007

Full Tilt crashed AGAIN last night

I don't know if anybody else was aware but after the BBT freeroll disaster on Wednesday, Full Tilt pulled the same stunt against last night. What makes this even more infuriating (for me anyways) is that I was just about to stack some donkey who was chasing a flush and his miracle card hit at the same time as my full house! Needless to say I was pissed. To add insult to injury, I couldn't log in anytime soon after to find out what happens with the funds invested in the pot when a situation like that occurs? Does the hand automatically goes to showdown? We'll see when I come back tonight.

One thing is for sure, this whole mess has definitely encouraged me to move at the very least half of my roll from Full Tilt and relocate at Titan Poker for the next little while. I'll still keep some money on Tilt for tournaments and blogger donkery but I'll pay the majority of my rake elsewhere for the next little bit.


Last night's session was a doozey too. I logged on the tables drunk out of my mind and I started playing a ridiculous laggy style on a equally ridiculous amount of tables. I was timing out of tables all over the place like crazy. Net result? Up 6 buy ins on Full Tilt down three on Cake Poker. And two of the buy ins that were dropped had me considerably ahead when the money went in. Can't win ‘em all I guess. Now watch me lose out my gourd when I sit down at the tables sober tonight. Such is Poker my friends.

Right now I'm just trying to get as much hands in as I can before the end of July. I'd like to reach 500$ of Rake back for the month. Before last night's play I was up to 448$ so there's no doubt I'm going to make it there but if I could hit 700$, that would obviously be better. Regardless, I'll be looking to go all out in the next few days

I don't think I have registered for one tournament this week which is pretty disappointing. I have to keep working at these things if I hope to win a nice score. I want to hit the 50/50 at least twice next week and I'll enter a few of these 75$ Token frenzies while I'm at it. The 75$ tournaments usually mean big prize pools and fewer donkeys to work your way through.

Enjoy the weekend!