Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Long Road to Recovery

Step by step. We’re making progress.

A pretty uneventful night at the tables. Small but consistent wins. Wins. I haven’t been able to say that word in over a month. It definitely feels good to be able to think positively about the game.

Few things I noticed. My game is now much more disciplined. I’m simply not trying to force things, I just let the game come to me. I have yet to record a huge winning night, but a few small nights of wins are just as good. A return to basicS really helped out tons.

I also received a E-Mail from Absolute Poker saying that they had deposited 10$ in my account. Last time they did this, I blew it all on a five table SNG going out on the bubble. This time, I managed to take down a 2 table SNG for a 70$ reward. I now have some kind of bankroll on Absolute Poker. I’ll try to make it big by playing low stakes MTT’S and SNG’S. The size of the fields are right around what I like, between 100 and 200 players, and the play is generally soft. My ideal situation would be to book a win in a 5$ MTT and go from there.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

yup small but steady is the way to go poker is a steady grind...i play cash games also check out my site if ur bored

http://livinglife1dayatatime.blogspot.com/

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Where ya been, artiste? Haven't seen you in the WWdN, the blogger tourneys, anything. Where'd you go off to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home