Thursday, June 29, 2006

Children, it’s time to head home!

It’s DADI time! My last outing at the previous one was fairly decent. I barely made it to final table where I was promptly dumped on the first hand (Short stack and what not). It was my first time playing a pot limit tournament so kudos to me!

No Limit is the name of the game tonight which means more tools to hang myself stupidly early on for no apparent reason! The key, for me, is discipline. I can’t start opening up 4 cash game tables if I’m bored or try to bully pots with J8s because I have position.

Yes, I can be THAT dumb.

Funny how I know I’m doing stupid stuff, I’m fully realizing that it clearly won’t work and yet, I still go through with it? Am I completely hopeless?

There’s a pretty wicked new promo right now on PokerSourceOnline where you can get a 150$ Amazon gift certificate for opening up a new account at Pokerroom.com. What can you get for 150$ on Amazon? How about a brand freakin new 1 GB iPod Nano? You’ll have to do this quickly since the deal expires on the 30th of June (midnight pacific time more specifically).

Other than that, I’m still running fairly well, grinding it out to the tune of bonuses and rakeback. My win rate is also pretty good so It’s been smooth sailing on all fronts. Long may it continue.

Hope I get to see you all tonight!

1 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Blogger theburningsoul said...

Hello,

I am writing in regards to a link removal request on your website. Can you please get back to me on this at personwithasoul@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home