Monday, November 27, 2006

Done and done (redux)

It seems I’m in a bonus clearing spirit lately. I have now completed fully completed the 500$ Full Tilt bonus. End results? 1100$ profit for the good guys. So not only did I end up bringing home the full bonus, I finished with a quite few bucks on the up. And yet...


I’m really not all that satisfied with that tally. Fact is, I was already up a 1000$ with 200$ of bonus left to clear. You can pretty much picture the amount of losing to breakeven Poker that was played by my part over the remaining X hands to finish that sucker off. Bad run? Somewhat. Bad play, most definitely. I was guilty of making a few calls in situations where I simply could not be the winner. And Tilt hit me hard quite a few times also. What can I say, 6-Max is still a new game for me and I’m taking my licks. Again, I’m still grateful to be on the positive side of things rather than on the negative, but there is definitely room for improvement on that front.


On the + side, all that work on Full Tilt will as also netted me over 300$ of rake back. I should be receiving the money early next month. If there are serious cash game players out there who are playing without receiving rake back, I pity them.

Sooo, what’s next for me? For now, I don’t really know. I’m one of those types who’s motivation comes from clearing bonuses and such. I have a reload going on Titan Poker but that site is dying in a hurry. The games are rarely going so bonuses are incredibly slow to run through. We’ll see. I’m taking the night off to figure some things out and we’ll go from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home