Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Done and done!

As projected, I managed to run through whatever hands I had left to clear the Royal Vegas Poker in an hour flat by three tabling 6 max short-handed tables. I finished the raked hands with a ridiculous 175$ profit. It all comes down to running sick hot. I don’t think I missed a draw last night. There’s also a lot of donkeys out there but winning over 50 BB’s at a 1/2 table is a bit over the top. Gotta take those days when they come your way I guess.

According to Vegas Poker Pro, I should receive my table cover in approximately 10 days. This is an incredible deal that folks simply shouldn’t pass up. There’s a bunch of sites in there where you can claim a prize by playing nothing more than 250-300 raked hands, a 75 minute job if you can handle at least 4 tables. Other than Poker accessories you’ll also find Books, DVD’s, gift certificates, etc. While I am now headed back to Full Tilt to finish the bonus, I’ll find my way to the land of Vegas Poker Pro soon after.

Royal Vegas Poker was my first experience at a Prima site and I guess I found it okay. I don’t think US players are allowed there anymore and it reflected in the traffic (I think the highest I saw was 7000 players). The software was absolutely horrible. I accidentally raised quite a few times in spots where I was looking to fold due to the odd arrangement of the buttons. It didn’t hurt me all that much but I can see how it could become really frustrating. A cool feature of the site is that they hand you over the 100$ bonus from your deposit straight from the top although you’ll be only be able withdraw after you raked in a 1000 hands. That 100$ is still there right now (I withdrew the rest of the profits) and I’ll probably take it to a 5/10 6-max table and swing for the fences. Those things usually never work for me but hey, gotta live a little.

WWDN tonight, I should be able to make it. I donked out it ridiculous fashion last week so hopefully I manage to make amends.

Good luck out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home