Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It’s freaking hot in herre

Man ALIVE, its nice outside. Its days like this you’re really grateful to be alive.

I finally got off my lazy arse and bought myself a headset for my computer. I put off buying this damn thing for so long that I’m almost embarrassed to say since when. No matter, it’s here now so I can finally get down to business. Now I need to find myself some blogger addresses and get this show on the road. What the hell is a dial-a-shot by the way?

I didn’t play any Poker last night so I’m pretty anxious to get back to it tonight. What’s really nice is that my schedule is completely clear for the evening, no lifting, no soccer, just Poker. This treat could not have come at a better since I’m absolutely fucking knackered.

I’m really enjoying reading the various trip reports from the bloggers who were lucky enough to hit Vegas. You almost feel like you were really there. I have to make it for December. That’ll probably be my vacation time for the year so hopefully all will go well and I’ll be able to make my first foray into Sin city.

On tap for tonight, LHE cash games (let’s see if I can win a freakin’ pot tonight) and the WWDN. My tournament game has been coming around lately, so let’s see if I can burst the bubble bullshit and get myself some kind of score.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home