Tuesday, December 05, 2006

And now for something completely different...

Playing around on Youtube last night I stumbled upon a gem that I hadn’t seen in SUCH a long time that I nearly slapped myself silly for forgetting about it.

Alizée was a young french (as in France, not Quebec) pop starlet ala Britney Spears who released a few bubble gum pop hits in 2002-2003. The music, as you can imagine, was beyond atrocious, but that girl was quite simply the most adorable, cutest thing to ever walk on this planet. Things is, she could also turn on the sex appeal like no one else could. Here’s a video from one of her performances on a cheesy show called “Tube un jour, tube toujours” where she just looks astonishing.

I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say no women has ever looked this good on TV. Ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home